FIFTH FIVE FINGS
1. There is a fat thumb who always says good and flattering.
2. There is a finger that likes to point and reign.
3. There is a tall, middle-aged finger who is proud, the longest
and likes to incite the index finger.
4. There is a ring finger that is always an example, good, and
patient so given a gift ring.
5. And there is a weak and submissive little finger.
With the positive and negative differences each finger has, they are united to achieve one goal (complementary).
Have we ever imagined if our hands consisted of nothing but thumbs?
This philosophy is simple but very meaningful.
We are born with all the differences we have in order to unite:
*love each other
*helping each other
*help each other
*filling each other
* Accuse each other
* Pointing or destructive.
All the difference between us is the beauty that happens so that we are humble to appreciate others, there is no work we can do alone.
Perhaps our advantage is the shortcomings of others, otherwise the advantages of others can be our shortcomings.
Nothing is more stupid or smarter, stupid or smart is relatively in accordance with the field / talent that we are grateful to each of our dreams.
The whole possessed to be perfect, not the perfect individualist.
Smart people can fail,
Great people can fall,
People who rely on humility in all things will always be glorified.